As a supply chain consultant, you equip customers with supply chain planning solutions. You analyze planning challenges, assist in the solution design, implement and validate the solution, and ensure a smooth go-live. Customers rely on your support throughout the entire project life cycle.
You are responsible for:
- Finding clever planning solutions in collaboration with our solution architects to ensure an impeccable, high-quality implementation.
- Implementing the solution from start to finish, together with the customer’s project team.
- Providing expertise during and after implementation.
- Training customers so they get the most of their solution.
- Documenting the implemented solutions by providing technical descriptions to your fellow consultants and functional notes to the customer.
Although you’ll be visiting customers regularly (about 20% of your time), you won’t be outsourced. In this way you remain rooted in our team of experts and consultants.
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you‘ll join the Delivery team as part of the Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills, preferably complemented with a Master's degree with a specialization in Production Management, Logistics, or similar.
- A strong affinity for IT as you need to be willing to learn an entirely new software package.
- Basic programming skills.
- The flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in English.
- A passion for working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
- A friendly and open attitude.
- A born team player.
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as supply chain consultants grow into the role of integration consultant, advisory consultant, customer application expert, solution architect, or project manager or grow into positions in business development or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best