Analytical Solution Executive
At Nielsen, division Pointlogic, we develop creative analytical solutions to support companies in the optimization of their marketing and communications budgets. Analytical and econometric approaches form the backbone of these solutions, answering questions like "What media mix works best to communicate my brand message?, What budget should I invest in media and marketing?". Our software tools and other decision support solutions combine market research, data, modelling results and technical business intelligence.
For our Client Solution Team in Rotterdam, we are looking for a ANALYTICAL SOLUTION EXECUTIVE
What’s the job?
In this Analytical Solution Executive position, you will contribute to the successful design, implementation and use of our software solutions for advertisers and media agencies. You will be part of a diverse team that consists of people with various backgrounds, our experts in the field, data engineers and software developers. As Pointlogic is part of Nielsen, you will be able to work with major clients from all around the globe and have access to huge amounts of data.
The role will be a nice combination of client-facing as well as analytical and software implementation work. Throughout the stages of projects, in this role you will work in (small) teams on research setup, tool design, implementation and delivery of tools for media planning:
- Research: Design questionnaires that give the output we’re looking for.
- Design: Translate business logic from a client onto a software tool that gives actionable insights.
- Implementation: analyze data and integrate it into our software tools, using Python and custom formats in e.g. Excel.
- Delivery and 2nd line client support: deliver our solutions according to their briefing, provide training, maintaining contact with clients.
Whom are we looking for?
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically-minded individual with strong communication skills to really advance their career broadly and apply their knowledge and expertise to interesting, challenging and international projects.
The minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a subject with substantial numerical content (eg. in Econometrics, Maths, Statistics, Science, Economics or Business), ideally with an emphasis on marketing, market research or statistics;
- Relevant working experience;
- Result driven mentality, combined with an affinity with marketing, research and statistics;
- Affinity with data, software and quantitative techniques;
- Coding knowledge in R or Python is a plus;
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills;
- Approachable and a strong team player;
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- Residing in the Netherlands
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Exciting projects and clients
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere
- Time for socialising and fun
- A Football and a Ping-pong table, and Friday afternoon drinks
- 25 days of paid leave
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses
- Daily fruit snacks
Apply now through this link.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new colleague. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.