OSIS™ is a credit risk analytics Fintech company with clients based in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for lenders (banks and Fintech companies) and investors in credit risk (insurance companies, asset managers and pension funds). We also partner with global institutions like Bloomberg and Global Credit Data. Our goal is to decrease risk illiteracy from senior management of tier 1 financial institutions to private individuals.
OSIS™ is looking for a full time Software Developer based at its office in The Hague. The Software developer will work in an innovative environment of a dynamic analytics and software’s boutique. The position is full time and suited for a motivated individual with demonstrable affinity with software development and financial industry. Candidates should have strong quantitative and communication skills with a particular emphasis on statistics and econometrics.
OSIS™ offers an attractive reward package, an investment in further education and an inspiring, international working environment with clients in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for tier 1 banks, insurance companies, fintech companies, asset managers and pension funds.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer are:
- Maintenance, improvement and development of the OSIS™ data and software infrastructure
- Develop professional, intuitive web-based solutions in close co-operation with our clients, client support team and model development team
- Document the technical details of your work clearly to facilitate collaboration with other team members and ensure quality control
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, Software engineering Artificial Intelligence
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- A strong foundation in programming or web development, including distributed version control, Linux operating systems, and web frameworks.
- Experience working with and managing large data sets, data cleaning and transformations, and providing preliminary descriptive statistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- GitHub portfolio or other accessible code samples desired.
- Demonstrable affinity with the financial industry.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player.
- English both verbal and in writing (one or two other European languages is a plus).
Applications package: CV and motivation
For sending your application or more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 70 32 60 370