Quantitative Credit Analyst (Junior)
OSIS™ is a credit risk analytics Fintech company with clients based in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for lenders (banks and Fintech companies) and investors in credit risk (insurance companies, asset managers and pension funds). We also partner with global institutions like Bloomberg and Global Credit Data. Our goal is to decrease risk illiteracy from senior management of tier 1 financial institutions to private individuals.
OSIS™ is looking for a full time quantitative credit analyst based at its office in The Hague. The analyst will work in an innovative environment of a dynamic analytics boutique. The position is full time and suited for a motivated individual with demonstrable affinity with financial industry. Candidates should have strong quantitative and communication skills with a particular emphasis on statistics and econometrics.
OSIS™ offers an attractive reward package, an investment in further education and an inspiring, international working environment with clients in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We work for tier 1 banks, insurance companies, asset managers and pension funds.
Responsibilities of the Quantitative Credit Analyst are:
- Maintenance and improvement of the OSIS™ data infrastructure and suite of statistical models
- Analysing asset-backed securities and loan portfolios under various stress scenarios
- Producing credit analysis and research with macro-economic elements
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- English both verbal and in writing (one or two other European languages is a plus)
- Experience with financial programming (preferably R and Shiny)
- Demonstrable affinity with the financial industry
Applications package: CV and motivation
For sending your application or more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 70 32 60 370