Junior Consultant Logistic Systems
As a Junior Consultant Logistic Systems at ORTEC you show our customers what we are made of!
ORTEC’s optimization solutions help to improve organizations and enable companies to make better decisions, plan more efficiently and optimize the overall business process. Specifically, the ORTEC Logistics business in the Netherlands is all about optimizing routes, maximizing truck utilization (load building) and defining the best workforce for primarily retailers, logistics service providers and consumer goods producers, such as PostNL, Walmart, Simon Loos and Heineken. Eventually, we are helping our customers to reduce costs, gain control and reduce their environmental footprint in an ever-changing world.
In your role as Junior Consultant you are the linking pin between the customer and the developers from ORTEC. You are involved within the full implementation cycle, translating the customer process to an ORTEC solution within one of our software products. Understanding the customer needs is key, since you will be the one configuring the application together with the rest of the team. Guiding and training the users during customer visits is also part of your job. This makes the role of Junior Consultant very dynamic since you’re both working with a high-end optimization solution, and you communicate directly with the end users.
Taking ownership is key in this role: together with the key players you are responsible for the complete implementation cycle. As a team, you make sure that we deliver what we promised.
Our team is a relatively young group of women and men, who are eager to excel. We understand the concept of getting trust and taking a high level of responsibility. We work with business-critical applications, which of course brings a certain vibe – you need to love that. We are a close-knit team, we are very driven, while we don’t forget to have fun as well.
If you are a highly motivated Junior Consultant, who is curious to learn about our products and implement our innovative optimization software for our customers in a fast-growing sector, then contact us today! Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information you can contact Gordon Boon (Recruiter).
Who you are as Junior Consultant
- A professional and intellectual person at master’s degree level (with technical background)
- 0 – 2 years working experience
- A high analytic level, with the ability to translate towards solutions
- Good communication skills (both English and Dutch)
- A true team player
- Real passion for what you do; optimization is what drives you
- Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
- Communicative and motivated by client focus and contact
What we offer
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our movement and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Result related remuneration
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- Football table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual barbecue at one of our founders’ home, and much more
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
What to expect as Junior Consultant
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, collaborative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition as of this vacancy is not appreciated.