Deep Blue Capital is a fast-moving, fully automated proprietary trading firm specialized in statistical arbitrage. The company provides liquidity to most of the world’s major equity exchanges and has hardware in several data centers throughout Europe and Asia. The team consists of 25 highly educated professionals with a strong bias towards quantitative finance.
As a Graduate intern you will work closely together with the quantitative traders/developers to help them to monitor and (risk) manage trading systems. You can work on your research thesis which is related to our business. The position is full time, naturally we are flexible about visits to university.
- The ideal candidate is graduating for Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Affinity with financial markets and its products
- Experience in or affinity with trading equities is preferred
- Independent working style, flexible attitude, ambition and being proactive are important.
- The candidate is familiar with statistical software and has basic programming skills
- The candidate is accurate, quality minded, analytical and has numerical skills
- Good communications skills in English are required
What we offer
- Being part of an ambitious young team in a company that is going places
- Opportunity to get extra supervision during the process of research and writing your thesis
- Possibility to work on your research thesis at our office (with free lunch, good coffee etc.)
If you are interested in this Graduate Internship please send your CV and cover letter to Fiona de Vilder (HR Manager), Deep Blue Capital B.V., email@example.com