Graduate Intern Data Scientist
Are you ready to unleash your talent and make impact on the future of data science solutions? Then we would like to meet you!
To guarantee high quality data science solutions for our clients, it is essential that our state-of-the-art data science solutions, remain in the top segment of the market. This means that we need to continuously evaluate and improve our technology and solutions. Do you want to advance the technology behind our solutions in a topic that is relevant for one of our impressive retail or insurance clients? Then you are the intern we are looking for!
Currently, we have the following topics available:
- Panel data forecasting: Use panel data techniques to improve the accuracy of forecasting algorithms.
- Purchase timing estimation:Create a model that predicts when customers are most likely to purchase certain products.
- Price elasticity predictions: Research the effect of prices on purchasing behavior and create a model to set prices optimally.
- A master’s university study in exact sciences
- Mathematical and statistical knowledge
- A talent for learning new techniques quickly
- Professional proficiency in English
But that’s not all
At Building Blocks you will be in control. Meaning that you have the freedom to design your own job and get it done in your own way! We offer a unique work environment in which we continuously focus on further developing your skills, so you can achieve great results every day. You will experience that having fun and celebrating our achievements together is what boosts our team spirit.
Additionally, you can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development program
- Output based rewards
- Monthly fun activities
We are a team of ambitious people, with a passion for data science. By providing our clients with accurate consumer predictions, we enable them to become more customer centric and enhance their business results. We love to come up with innovative and out-of-the box solutions that translate data into concrete actions. In this way we empower companies to give their consumers the personalized offers and services they desire.
Are you ready to make impact?
You can apply by uploading your CV and motivation on our website. We will contact you within a week and invite you for a cup of coffee if there is a match.
Want to know more about this opportunity?
Lotte Ruwaard is ready to answer your questions! Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 50 42 22 58