Talent Program Quantitative/Actuarial
Are you passionate about quantitative finance, risk management, capital management, banking or asset management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Technical Development Program which will boost your expertise and skills.
Aegon’s Technical Development Program
What’s the program about? As a young professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as CFA, FRM or actuarial accreditations
Finally the program is an excellent opportunity to network with peers and interact with senior management.
After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At the moment various interesting job opportunities for junior employees at Aegon are open and are part of the program:
- capital management analyst
- valuation actuary
- risk manager
Qualified candidates finished a master degree in quantitative finance, econometrics, mathematics, physics (or related) and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Proactive and creative
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Technically strong in quantitative risk management
- Good modelling and programming skills
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
Are you interested in joining the TDP program at Aegon in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. We suggest to upload your resume and motivational letter as an attachment on the second page of our application form.
For more information about the program, you can contact Femke Bus (program manager ) at +31 (070) 3445390 or firstname.lastname@example.org