We are currently looking for 4 Junior Business Analysts to join our Global KYC Delivery Tribe, location the Hague. You will be part of the Transaction Monitoring Tribe.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will assist in analyzing business processes to identify issues. Next to this you will support in defining the solution to the issues by defining and refining the user stories. You support the Product Owner and assist in refining the road map and support that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to the IT Solution requirements.
As Junior Business Analyst you will assist and support with the following:
- Refining the backlog to support the PO of the squad, building focused simple solutions for complex problems;
- Playing an active role in the refinement of user stories to ensure user story feasibility, applying your business and FCRM knowledge;
- Translating regulatory requirements in functional designs, ensuring compliance by design;
- Creating and maintain the process flow of the application, together with the Squad;
- Ensuring that the end-consumer’s experience as well as compliance is recognized by the Squads;
- Building the bridge between business and IT.
Who are you?
You are or you aspire to be a Business Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work. You are ambitious and you enjoy the global scope of the role which provides you with the opportunity to work together with different cultures. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master or bachelor degree;
- Minimal 1 years of working experience as a Business Analyst within financial services;
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING locations worldwide;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING Amsterdam 1 day per week;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
We are offering:
- A full time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience including a 13th month, holiday allowance and individual savings plan;
- 27 holidays based on a 40 hour contract;
- Public transport pass;
- Personal growth with many opportunities to develop yourself further;
- Informal work environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the best;
- Agile way of working.
To apply for this challenging new role within the organization please use the apply button below.