Vacancy Junior Quantitative Trading Developer
Deep Blue Capital is a fast-moving, fully automated proprietary trading firm specialized in statistical arbitrage. The company provides liquidity to most of the world's major equity exchanges and has hardware in several data centers throughout Europe and Asia. The team consists of 25 highly educated professionals with a strong bias towards quantitative finance.
As a Junior Quantitative Trading Developer you will be involved in the analysis and development of new trading strategies and algorithms.You will also be responsible for monitoring and (risk)managing our trading systems. The position requires flexibility in hours as we work with day, evening and night shifts.
- The ideal candidate has a Master's degree in Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, Mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Affinity with financial markets and its products
- Experience in or affinity with trading equities is preferred
- Independent working style, flexible attitude, ambition and being proactive are important
- Familiarity with statistical software and basic programming skills
- Must be accurate, quality minded, analytical and have numerical skills
- Good communications skills in English are required
What we offer
- Being part of an ambitious young team in a company that is going places
- Training on the job
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- We encourage individual creative contributions and ideas
- Excellent remuneration package
If you are interested in this job please send your CV and cover letter over mail via the apply button.