Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As quant analyst, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing market data to build new trading strategies
- Developing tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading
- Continuously analysing and improving our existing strategies
- Improving and refining the data infrastructure and setup
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
In this role we are looking for:
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar quantitative studies)
- Programming knowledge in Python, MATLAB, R or C++
- Enjoying researching, in-depth analysis, and mathematical modelling
- Ability to understand the theory and translate it into practice
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Initiative, proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- Excellent training by some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- A base salary of EUR 80K and a variable pay plus excellent career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.