PGGM Infrastructure invites you to join the team during a three-month internship period.
As an intern, you:
- Have to opportunity to work on all aspects of the investment process, e.g. lead generation through sector studies, due diligence and valuation workstreams during acquisition processes, or value creation projects at our portfolio companies;
- Gain experience in analyzing investment opportunities, financial modeling, and presenting your findings to the PGGM team; and
- Interact extensively with the investment team and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in transactions, portfolio companies or sector/market analysis.
PGGM Infrastructure is a top tier institutional direct investor with an open-ended fund and an increased focus on investing in the energy transition. We invest in companies, essential for society, that generate stable long-term cashflows and have a positive impact. The team consists of young, international and diverse group of c. 40 investment professionals managing c. 30 portfolio companies.
PGGM Infrastructure manages a €14 billion infrastructure private equity portfolio operating globally across four sectors:
- Energy & Utilities (e.g. renewable energy, district heating, biofuels, and water treatment)
- Digital (e.g. fiber networks, towers, and datacenters)
- Transport (e.g. toll roads, ports, and aircraft leasing companies)
- Social & PPP (e.g. student housing, hospitals, and schools)
We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile:
- Numerically strong, with an academic backgrounds in either economics, finance or engineering;
- Broadly developed through extracurricular activities, such as: internships, top-level sport, board/committee member of a student organization, relevant side jobs or volunteering work;
- Internationally minded, hands-on, curious, entrepreneurial, analytical and ambitious; and
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
What we offer
- Learn from highly motivated investment professionals in an international environment;
- Work on projects that positively impact societies globally, e.g. through the energy transition or digitalization;
- Contribute to the pension of 2.7 million beneficiaries of the fund;
- Internship compensation of €876 per month, and full compensation of travel costs; and
- A full-time offer to join our team as an Analyst in case of excellent performance!
- Want to know more?
Do you have questions or do you want to know more first? Please contact Meryem el Ajjouri (Campus Recruiter ) at 06-51064717 or email@example.com. Would you like to have an informal conversation with one of the team members first? You are very welcome for a virtual cup of coffee.