As a user engagement consultant, you coach and guide our customers’ key users and planners to ensure the optimal use of the OMP planning solution. Your training helps them understand the fundamentals of supply chain planning. You also act as the first point of contact for key users, planners, and subject matter experts for tool-related questions.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting key users and subject matter experts during functionality validation by preparing validation workshops and guiding the validation of all possible business scenario variants.
- Ensuring planning actions support the business objectives and KPIs defined in the design phase.
- Guiding the business process owner to refine planning activities into planning actions within all relevant constraints.
- Sharing best practices and useful tips and tricks for maximum planner satisfaction.
- Documenting the planning cycle into flow charts and clear instruction.
- Guiding customers to effectively improve the quality of the master data needed by our planning software.
- Developing a full-scale training plan for the different roles in the future planning cycle.
As a User Engagement Consultant, you‘ll join the Delivery team, as part of our Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A master’s degree in engineering, business, supply chain, or logistics.
- The ability to map complex, interconnected problems into clear and structured flow charts.
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills that enable you to adapt your presentation to your audience’s knowledge.
- An analytical approach combined with patience and a critical mindset to try and unveil the root cause of every issue and question.
- Good people skills, which make you easily approachable and trustworthy.
- The ability to motivate others to ensure project momentum is maintained, even if you experience a setback.
- The right combination of pragmatism, persistence, creativity, and insightfulness for the situation.
Bonus points if you:
- A background in supply chain planning.
- Experience in the configuration and deployment of functionalities in our OMP solution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain processes in OMP’s focus industries: chemicals, consumer goods, life sciences, metals, paper & packaging.
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as User Engagement Consultants grow into roles in project management, advisory, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best