Do you want to join a leading international organization, trading in agricultural commodities in the feed, food and fuel industry? Then your career in trade can start at Cefetra!
The Cefetra Group consists of various agricultural and food ingredients trading and supply chain management companies, with leading brands within the ingredients business. Collectively we employ over 600 people across 35 offices in 20 countries around the world. We work closely together to guarantee the best possible service to our customers. We develop supply chains with suppliers and create value by sourcing raw materials and supplying those to the international food and feed industry. Cefetra Group is part of the German, stocklisted BayWa group of companies. Check out our corporate movie here.
On Wednesday May 31st we will organize our annual Trainee Trade Day where we recruit our new colleague in Trade. This selection day can be the perfect kickstart for a career in our international trading business. During this day, you will get acquainted with what we are about as a business and as an employer. You will face a challenge that our traders are faced with almost every day: something to look forward to!
At the end of this day, our final candidate will receive a contract for our new Trainee Trade and explore the various pathways in our growing company.
As a Trainee Trade you will be offered a unique development experience where you will learn more about yourself, your team and the company. You will be in a position to make decisions with real consequences and therefore gain local and international exposure.
What you will do:
• You will develop your (inter) personal and business skills;
• Opportunity to develop and manage projects;
• Gain international experience in a fast-paced business to business environment;
• The chance to help shape Cefetra and its impact for the coming years.
What we offer:
• A permanent contract;
• A learning environment where you will be empowered to grow;
• A hybrid environment that will offer you the flexibility you need.
Who are you:
• You have finished your (almost) Masters;
• You have entrepreneurial understanding;
• You are a self-starter, always looking for opportunities to connect with our clients;
• You are interested in the world of agricultural commodities.
At Cefetra, it is in your hands! Please apply below and we will contact you a.s.a.p. Or contact Jur Lemmers our Talent Acquisition Partner via +31 6 2520 3984 or email@example.com. He will be happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process.
Apply for this job