Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration) of 3,000 professionals.
We provide services to clients from 35 offices (16 in Europe, 17 in the Americas, 1 in Asia and 1 in Africa) throughout over 40 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
- Development of regulatory and non-regulatory models (e.g. regression models, classification models, time series and Monte Carlo simulations) in the fields of banking, insurance, energy and telecommunications
- Review and validation of regulatory and non-regulatory models in risk, finance and other areas
- Statistical data processing
- Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
- R&D projects
We look for candidates like you
- Final year student from disciplines relating to Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Data Analytics, Business Administration, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Methods, Financial Mathematics, Physics…
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, decision trees, clustering) and statistical programming languages (Python, R, SAS, Matlab).
- Solid academic record.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialized courses are an asset especially in Data Analytics, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- Knowledge of other languages, Big Data tools and cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) desirable.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong computer skills.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- International opportunities to work in any of our offices,
- -Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals, whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
- Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses, and language courses.
- Last year our staff received over 200,000 hours of training spanning more than 700 courses.
- Clearly defined career plan.
- -Internal promotion based solely on merit.
- -Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
- University: we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
- Sports Club: internal and external tournaments.
How to apply
If you are interested in our offer, please complete our application form online at https://www.managementsolutions.com/en/professional-careers-send-us-your-cv