Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focusing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As Quant Researcher at Da Vinci, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled traders and engineers, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
- Building, testing, implementing and trading with new fully automated trading strategies
- Developing tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading
- Continuously analysing and improving our existing strategies
- Improving and refining the data infrastructure and setup
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
- Understanding and analysing risk and reward patterns
- Background in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, Quant Finance or equivalent studies
- Programming knowledge in Python, MATLAB, R or C++
- Enjoying researching, in-depth analysis, and mathematical modelling
- Ability to understand the theory and translate it into practice
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
- Affinity with the digital assets market and trading
- Flexibility about working hours (no 9 till 5 mentality)
- Stress resistance and risk awareness are pluses
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- Excellent training by some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Sign on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80K, excellent variable pay and career prospects
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with share holding in company
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci, please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the apply button.