As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. We work in a fast-paced environment where change is constant. You will work in our comfortable working space in Utrecht, as well as from your own home office.
Our Team is looking for a new colleague who is able to add value and capable of being proactively involved with current and future projects. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for development of our business simulation games and second line support. With input from colleagues from other teams, you can decide on functional and technical design. From there, you take care of the whole process of planning, development, testing and delivery, including directing external parties.
- University working and thinking level (Education: Master Econometrics) - Programming experience (Matlab and MSSQL is big advantage)
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels and communicate effectively with technical parties, other teams and business simulation games users
- Problem solving skills with the ability to look for quick solutions within the existing possibilities
- The company language is English; therefore, you must speak it proficiently in order to be eligible.
- A fun and dynamic international working environment
- Flexible working time and work-from-home
- Full-time position (4 days also possible)
- Representative salary
- 25 vacation days
- We compensate public transportation expenses (within The Netherlands)
- We enjoy lunch at our office every day, which is arranged by the company for all employees.
Send your direct application with motivation and CV or your questions to:
Annette de Jong