Is your head in the clouds, thinking of new possibilities? And are your feet firmly on the ground, ensuring your solutions are always practical? Are you up to the challenge of helping us to shape and expand our future cloud service offering?
If so, you could help elevate the OMP Cloud solution as our new Cloud Consultant.
As a Cloud Consultant, you deliver the OMP supply chain planning solution as a fully managed service to our customers. You design cloud solutions that meet and exceed the business and IT needs of our customers. Your close cooperation with our customers gives you the insight you need to participate in road map discussions that further elevate our cloud service offering.
You are responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting the OMP Solution in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Onboarding new customers to the OMP Cloud.
- Designing and implementing cloud configurations for your customers.
- Integrating the solution with data warehouses, ERP systems, and reporting systems
As our new Cloud Consultant, you’ll be part of the Customer Solutions team. Customer Solutions helps customers master their supply chain by finding and implementing innovative solutions. Our team adds value, brings calm to the customer’s work floor, and raises satisfaction for everyone involved.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar, or solid experience in the field.
- Broad knowledge of ICT and network concepts.
- A customer-orientated, results-committed attitude both when you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
- The ability to translate your customers’ needs into a design and implementation plan.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Good team-playing skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, cloud deployments, or Citrix-based solutions
Your future at OMP
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Cloud Consultants grow into roles in cloud architecture, consulting, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Wellbeing: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best