As a global leader in (Tech) Consultancy, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the skills, products, expertise and systems we’ve designed and developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“CFO consulting”) that is dedicated to the CFO agenda for both financial and non-financial clients. Our CFO consulting team consists of different competencies to enable exceptional CFO services addressing the CFO agenda items. One of our competencies specializes in Finance Technology. This team has been at the forefront of every new technology that is reshaping and redefining the CFO function within companies. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges at the intersection of Technology, Finance & Business, come join our dynamic CFO Consulting team!
What can you expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
These days the CFOs of global firms face an increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment, in which new technological developments heavily impact business decision-making. As a consultant you will have a focus on the challenges that the CFO has with regards to these technologies. You are contributing to the key topics on the CFO agenda by:
- Doing project based work in a team to advice clients on major expertise topics, such as improving data-powered business processes & automation, finance transformation, automating regulatory and financial reporting, (master) data management & governance, process optimization and harmonization, major program transformation services, modernizing and implementing enterprise applications and finance systems, and in that way building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Owning the topics that are on top of the CFO agenda, to contribute to a better working world.
- Working in teams, at our offices, remote, as well as at the client’s offices, and working independently.
- Working across multiple projects with a multi-disciplinary team for our global clients
- Combining various skills, such as assessing the impact of new technology application on the business of a company, helping companies with their digital (finance) transformation, analyzing process and data flows for optimization and automation, designing (system / data) architectures and presenting your work in presentations or client reports.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in the last phase of your study or obtained a Master degree in Business Information Management, Systems Engineering, Information Studies, Data Management / Governance, Computer Science, IT, Business, Data Science, Finance, Engineering or a related field
- You are proactive, analytical, critical, result-oriented, a team player, and eager to learn new skills
- You are interested in Finance, Technology, Databases, Data Analytics, IT Architecture, Data flows and Processes
- You have a keen interest in (Intelligent) Automation, AI, Low Code Platforms, RPA, Cloud Technology and programming
- You have a constant drive to keep learning about new technologies & software vendors
- You have a ‘Finance of the Future’ mindset!
- You have an international mentality and are willing to travel
- You have strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both in verbal and in writing
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus:
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, coaching by a personal counselor and mentor, and support with education - temporal and financial;
- We encourage a healthy life-work balance. It is possible to work time and place independent: our policy on work from home, holidays and leave days is flexible.
- Discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development; experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects, early assumption of responsibility, learning from experienced colleagues, and a lifelong network.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
If you have any questions, please contact Solange van Heemstra, Recruiter, via +31 615886484 or via the Apply button.
As part of the application procedure there is a Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a certificate of conduct (VOG) and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.