As our new Financial Risk Management Manager you'll help banks to think about their revenue model and to optimize their risk management practices. Does this sounds like your next challenge?
Your role as Manager FRM | Banking?
You are ready to expand your horizon. Working to develop cutting edge credit risk models, making them compliant to ever changing regulations for multiple clients supported by the best in the business. You like working with your client and are able to translate client needs into workable solutions. You manage projects like you master models.
"We are highly motivated skilled analytical thinkers working together as we know teaming up in a trustful environment is the key to success."
The FRM Banking team is part of the Financial Risk Management department within KPMG. As a Manager FRM Banking you will work on different projects for a wide variety of clients within financial services. You will be part of a young, international, multidisciplinary and motivated team and work in an informal yet professional atmosphere. Within this challenging environment you will get the chance to learn continuously and develop yourself to become an expert in the field.
- You want to know everything there is to know about credit risk (models).
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk portfolios.
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers.
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back.
- You like to manage the client relation and your team members.
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics.
- You have 5-8 years relevant work experience within financial services or consultancy.
- You have professional knowledge of banking regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA).
- You have professional knowledge of (credit) risk models.
- You love working together in projects.
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits.
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand.
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately.
- A non-contributory pension plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams.
Interested? You can apply for this job via the application form. Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162.
Agency calls are not appreciated.