For this assignment you’ll join the Client Operations’ team of ABN AMRO Clearing Bank. Our goal is to help our clients to make their business easy, reliable and secure. To fulfil this objective whilst the world around us is constantly changing, we must keep a continuous eye on automation and innovation.
As a part of the team, you can participate in improvement projects by providing a different and fresh perspective on our processes.
Your activities will include:
- Supporting the process improvement.
- Creating a plan of approach and conducting research & data analysis.
- Helping with the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Supporting the team in day-to-day client business and offering the clients the best services possible.
Your working environment
The Clearing Client Operations consists of around 25 people. We are responsible for the communication with clients in regard to operational services. We are willing to walk the extra mile to improve the customer experience. We strive to achieve the highest quality of service by maintaining continuous feedback loop with the client.
Our working environment is international, diverse and dynamic. Our employees vary from fresh graduates to senior professionals in the business. The official language is English. The most important thing is that you have a passion for your work and would like to learn and grow within our organisation.
What we offer
You will have the chance to work in one of the best work environments in The Netherlands. You’ll be offered a personal development coach that will enable you to make the most of this opportunity. At AACB we encourage you to develop yourself constantly! You will be working with the best professionals in the business and with the latest technologies, in a creative, flexible and easy going atmosphere. We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference.The world of banking is changing rapidly, and AACB is changing with it. Therefore, we invest in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data Analytics, Robotics, apps & APIs, IT security, new business models and much more. Banking is not only about storing and transferring your money anymore, we go beyond banking!
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away!
How to do it?
- Put only job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO Clearing in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g January 2021 - July 2021).
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (020-3433443) or WhatsApp (+31 06 831 53373)!