Make a difference by creating value from data. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Are you capable of translating business risks into data-driven controls? Are you crazy about puzzling with large datasets and can you use them to quantify any business risks identified? Can you visualize data analysis results in a dashboard such that any CEO can readily understand them?
This is how
- advising leading clients on how to properly translate information issues into data-driven solutions;
- supporting clients with the design and building these data solutions and reporting to your Deloitte superior and the client;
- communicating the data program plan, managing client stakeholders and the required change management;
- the opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing team.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 50 colleagues in the Risk Analytics team. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: Econometrics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Business Administration and Statistical Psychology, amongst others.
Director Hinke Visser describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“Our team spirit: being valued for who you are, being appreciated for what you bring.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week; We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- great growth opportunities: depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You pro-actively share developments in your field within Deloitte and your clients. Your critical thinking is especially relevant as clients approach us with complex issues. Working with (and for) stakeholders motivates you. You have both an entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset.
For the role of Consultant Data Analytics, you also have:
- completed a quantitatively-oriented higher vocational or university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics or Business Analytics;
- an affinity for programming in SQL and/or Python;
- knowledge that covers an appropriate mix of analytical, IT and - financial - data;
- an ability to work well within a team and you are able to have a professional attitude;
- an ability to successfully deliver results to the clients;
- a capability of completing projects and keeping cool head during busy periods and you have the desire to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Recruiter Deqa Warsame.