Consultant: Financial Risk Management
Give your career a flying start!
We are looking for new talented colleagues who would like to combine their quantitative background with consultancy and finance. As a Consultant you are challenged to advise our clients in the financial sector about financial risk related complexities. Are you eager to learn, take on responsibility from an early stage and make an impact? Join Zanders!
You will join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, a team of 50 Financial Risk Management Consultants (99% have a quantitative background). This team focuses on financial risk related projects for banks, insurers and asset managers. You will advise our clients surrounding their financial risk models, policies and governance.
Four days a week you will work on-site at the client with ateam of Zanders colleagues. On Friday you will work in Bussum. On this day you will catch up your Zanders colleagues, join knowledge sessions and work on internal projects.
Furthermore, as a starting Consultant you will join our Zanders Talent Program. This program contains content related training, consultancy skills training and training to obtain you CFA level I.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance or related topics
- A strong interest in developing, designing and performing the quantification of risk
- Strong knowledge of Excel and programming tools
- Ambitious, strategic thinker, flexible to travel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer in return
We offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us achieve these goals. Whether you want to develop new products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program (ZTP) to hone your soft skills and content knowledge with your class of new colleagues
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- The chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly
- A fun and enterprising organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are an international, specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our unique focus and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
Our 160 colleagues operate from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the United States. We encourage our employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.