Part time / Full time student assistant
Do you dream of becoming a data scientist one day, but you still have to complete your studies? You’ve come to the right place.
Either you want to take a break-year before you finalize your study, or you need to collect more credits before starting a new study, we have the in-between solution for you, as we offer you the opportunity to work part-time or full time on projects that will help you develop practical skills while being a student. In this way, your work is not only theory-based, but it allows you to implement the theory in practice.
ABOUT THE JOB
- analytical (analysing data, identifying correlations, testing econometric models etc.),
- technical (working with databases, conversion of data) and
- client-focused (client support, writing manuals etc.).
Therefore, you are able to apply diverse aspects of you study on the job.
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Mathematics or related study);
- Good social and communication skills;
- Affinity with market research and data analysis;
- Good command in spoken and written English;
- Available for at least 16 hours per week;
- Available for a period of at least 6 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- A Football and a Ping-pong table, and Friday afternoon drinks (every Friday);
- 25 days of paid leave based on full time employment;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses
- Daily fruit snacks.
Please mention in your cover letter your weekly availability and how many months will you be able to commit to this project.
If you are interested in combining this with writing your thesis, check our thesis topics: