Junior Implementation Consultant Healthcare
As a Junior Implementation Consultant at ORTEC you show our customers what we are made of!
Within ORTEC’s business unit ‘Products’ the team of Professional and Public Services (PPS) works with the product ORTEC Service Planning serving clients such as Carglass, Coca Cola and Eneco. This solution schedules appointments as efficiently as possible and optimizes routes for thousands of service engineers. The team mainly consists of experienced Implementation Consultants who will coach and mentor you from the start of your employment. The team focuses on the Dutch market, but because of the broad knowledge the team possesses, regularly supports colleagues from abroad. Eventually, we are helping our customers to reduce costs, gain control and reduce their environmental footprint in an ever-changing world.
In your role as Junior Implementation Consultant you are the linking pin between the customer and the developers from ORTEC. You are involved within the full implementation cycle, translating the customer process to an ORTEC solution within one of our software products. Understanding the customer needs is key, since you will be the one configuring the application together with the rest of the team. Guiding and training the users during customer visits is also part of your job. This makes the role of Junior Implementation Consultantvery dynamic since you’re both working with a high-end optimization solution, and you communicate directly with the end users.
Taking ownership is key in this role: together with the key players you are responsible for the complete implementation cycle. As a team, you make sure that we deliver what we promised.
If you are a highly motivated Junior Implementation Consultant, who is curious to learn about our products and implement our innovative optimization software for our customers in a fast-growing sector, then contact us today! You can e-mail Gordon Boon (Recruiter) at email@example.com for more information.
Who you are as Junior Implementation Consultant
- A professional and intellectual person at master’s degree level (with technical background)
- 0 – 2 years working experience
- A high analytic level, with the ability to translate towards solutions
- Good communication skills (both English and Dutch)
- A true team player
- Real passion for what you do; optimization is what drives you
- Inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
- Communicative and motivated by client focus and contact
What we offer
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our movement and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Result related remuneration
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- Football table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual barbecue at one of our founders’ home, and much more
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
What to expect as Junior Implementation Consultant
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, collaborative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition as of this vacancy is not appreciated.